Use this link to have full features of the Robot for free: https://is.gd/TradBot
99% of traders lose money, why? because they are trading against the remaining 1% of wallstreet traders' robots, not humans. How can we beat such advanced high speed technologies? The only way is to to do it a la wallstreet way too.. Algorithm vs Algorithm, or you will just keep losing your money gambling. Make your own trading AI algorithm, sit back and watch: https://is.gd/TradBot
It feels bad seeing all those poor traders with -100% red accounts, mine included.. friends, you will never make money trading forex/stocks/cryptos manually, because brokers don't allow automatic trading to keep festing upon your balance. Trust me on this one, auto trading has a bad reputation for a good reason, to keep sheep away because auto trading is the only way sharks use to make it in this rough trading game.
What wallstreet sharks and bank traders use? HFT algorithms, right? that's robot trading at its best.
You have to take emotions out from your trading decisions, and that is impossible for us mere humans.. we just CAN'T take emotions out.. we're not programmed robots, we just keep chasing losses and ending up with huge drawdowns and margin calls. All of us know this.
I had a good strategy but have lost +$35K on many brokers! why? with the same strategy tweaked into a robot and I am now making +$20K profits a month on autopilot.. I deposited $1500 only, no human intervention needed, only when I cashout to my bank account when I click the buttons myself, I can't trust the bot on that one LOL. Now imagine if I deposited $5000 as a start? Damn!
I didn't change a thing about my trading, I only removed the emotional part and put my strategy into a bot to do the trading for me.
Get your bot running, and see for yourself, if you're into cryptos: https://is.gd/TradBot
We humans aren't built for trading, just too much stress and emotional decisions.. that's why those blacksuits bastards of wallstreet fest on our money using their HFT robots.
Pro tip: Just remember the simplest parameters are the most profitable -- I'm telling you this from experience. Keep it really simple.
I hated it when I lost so much money and felt like I am losing it. It sucks. After years losing non-stop on this rigged game, and handing my own fucking money to those brokers and wallstreet sharks, I am finally seeing consistant profits with no stress at all. Gotta love technology.
Ok now you know HOW the wallstreet bastards make millions it in this rigged game. You're welcome.